Monday, July 12, 2010

Protoje - Dread

Dread is the second single off my upcoming album "The Seven year Itch". I thought it would have been interesting to collaborate with a Visual artist to help and capture the songs energy and feel.  This lead to me working with Taj Francis and we came up with the idea to make two pieces per song.  One would serve the purpose as a promo flier/poster for the track that would involve me, and another that had nothing to do with me but was just created  from  Taj's interpretation of the song.  I also included the music video for "DREAD" which was directed by my sister Leann "DreamSeeker" Ollivierre, who did the video for my first single "Arguments". The track is produced by Don Corleon.

Promo Flier


  
Interpretation
Video


Protoje - Dread


Twitter
Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment