Saturday, July 10, 2010

LAEF

I came across this artist when she did work for The Bob Marley art Gallery at Tuff Gong. Been Following her work ever since.  Her name is Laura Fung (LAEF) check out her work and her site: http://www.laurafung.com


3 Questions: Laura Fung

House of Diggy: How does it feel u have u art hanging on the walls of the art museum of Jamaica's most recognized Individual?

Laura: It feels great and satisfying. I feel accomplished because I am becoming closer to my goal as an artist, which is to be recognized and appreciated for my art creations.

House of Diggy: Have u ever cried during or after making one of your creations?

Laura: No. because all that anger or sadness is already being channelled into creating the art. No time to waste them on tears, and at times I get so focused on the art work I leave the crying out.

House Of Diggy: You are still a teenager and it seems to me that u have gotten the freedom to pursue this talent fully. How important is it that you're parents support this goal?

Laura: It is very important. Without them I wouldn't be where I am today. They give me 100% support all the way

1 comment:

  1. nice work! that bob marley joint is hot as well! and as long as that gun stays on the shirt and not loaded and pointed we are good jk!

    good work!

    - @nemodaphishman

    ReplyDelete